BCT MPF Rewards of Your Choice
Whether it is consolidating MPF accounts or making voluntary contributions, you can make your decision based on your wish, whilst receiving rewards.
Simply transferring your MPF assets to BCT and/or making special voluntary contributions or tax deductible voluntary contributions, you can enjoy a fund management fee as low as 0.75%1,2,3 and earn a bonus unit rebate up to $17,500.
|One-off bonus unit rebate|
|Transfer in / Special Voluntary Contributions / Tax Deductible Voluntary Contributions||Existing Members||New Clients|
|$50,000 - $80,000 below||$250|
|$80,000 - $200,000 below||$600||$750|
|$200,000 - $500,000 below||$1,500||$2,000|
|$500,000 - $1,000,000 below||$5,000||$5,800|
|$1,000,000 - $2,000,000 below||$10,500||$12,000|
|$2,000,000 or above||$15,000||$17,000|
Consolidating MPF Accounts at BCT
When you move from job to job and have multiple MPF accounts, it is a big hassle to keep track your MPF balance from a pile of MPF member benefit statements. Moreover, you need to login to different accounts every time you want to change your fund choice.
Wanna make it simpler? BCT can help you consolidate all your accounts!
At the same time, you can join the “MPF Employee Choice Arrangement” and enjoy a greater bonus unit rebate by making a one-off transfer of mandatory contributions for your employees in service annually.
- Please refer to the “Personal Accounts Consolidation” leaflet for details of the preferential management fees applicable to personal account of BCT (MPF) Pro Choice.
- Please refer to the “Personal Retirement Solution” leaflet for details of the preferential management fees of voluntary contributions.
- Please refer to MPF Scheme Brochure for BCT (MPF) Pro Choice for details of the constituent funds. “Management fees” include the fees of the trustee, administrator, custodian, sponsor and investment manager of a scheme for providing their services to the relevant funds. They are usually charged as a percentage of the net asset value of a fund. In the case of the Core Accumulation Fund and the Age 65 Plus Fund, management fees payable to the parties named above, or their delegates, can only (subject to certain exceptions in the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance) be charged as a percentage of the net asset value of the DIS Fund. These management fees are also subject to a statutory daily limit equivalent to 0.75% per annum of the net asset value of the DIS Fund which applies across both the DIS Fund and its underlying funds. Preferential Management Fee in respect of a fund is arrived at by applying Bonus Unit Rebate to the Standard Management Fees of that fund. The calculation of Preferential Management Fee of each fund is shown as follows: “Preferential Management Fee = Standard Management Fees – the rate of Bonus Unit Rebate”. Bonus unit rebate is calculated on the basis of total net asset value of the relevant account at the end of each month. If there is no asset in the relevant account at the end of that month, no bonus unit rebate for that month will be granted. As the Preferential Management Fees of DIS funds are the same as the Standard Management Fees, there will no bonus unit rebate. Bonus unit rebate will be credited to the relevant account after the end of each quarter. If the member terminates the relevant account or all assets in the relevant account have been transferred out before the end of the quarter, bonus unit rebate for that quarter will be forfeited.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices or investing according to the Default Investment Strategy. When, in your selection of funds or the Default Investment Strategy, you are in doubt as to whether a certain fund or the Default Investment Strategy is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objective), you should seek financial and / or professional advice and choose the investment choice(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- In the event that you do not make any investment choices, please be reminded that your contributions made and / or accrued benefits transferred into the Plan will be invested in accordance with the Default Investment Strategy, which may not necessarily be suitable for you.
- Your investment decision should not be based on this document alone. Please read the MPF Scheme Brochure for BCT (MPF) Pro Choice for further details, including the risk factors.
- BCT (Pro) MPF Conservative Fund does not guarantee the repayment of capital. An investment in the MPF Conservative Fund is not the same as placing funds on deposit with a bank or deposit taking company and there is no obligation to redeem the investment at the subscription value. The MPF Conservative Fund is not subject to the supervision of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The price of constituent funds may fall as well as rise.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected by BCT Group (including Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited, BCT Financial Limited and the holding company i.e. Bank Consortium Holding Limited) is used for addressing related enquiries. Your personal data (including your name, contact number and email address) will be used for promotion and direct marketing of our MPF services (and ancillary MPF products). BCT cannot make such use of your personal data without your consent and will cease upon your written or verbal request. We only collect personal data from you if you voluntarily provide it to us. Failure to provide the information requested may result in BCT being unable to process the related instructions. You have the right to request access to and amend any personal data, or to request that the personal data not be used for direct marketing purposes. Requests can be made in writing to the Data Protection Officer at BCT Group, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or via email email@example.com. For details of BCT’s Privacy Statement, please refer to https://www.bcthk.com/en/important/privacy-statement.